Facility Bulk Gas Engineer
- Dalian, China
Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives. Responsibilities include: Owning safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals; overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule; oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements; delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions; effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field; identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability. Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools; systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance; collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through indepth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
As an experienced Gas Systems Engineer reporting to the NSG (Non-volatile memory Systems Group) CS group;
The successful candidate is responsible for system Safety, Reliability, Quality and cost; Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and systematic problem solving, statistical validation of system performance in collaboration with all stakeholders.
Candidate will be responsible for Bulk Gas systems sustaining and maintenance via supplier management, system and equipment including ASU(Air Sperate Unit) plant, H2 production system, Argon supply system, Helium supply system, and CO2 supply system; The candidate will also be responsible for bulk gas downstream(Fab wide) pipes/valves, purifiers and analyzers sustaining; Manage bulk gas system budget and spending etc;
• Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical engineering or equivalent engineering degree;
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
• 5+ years working experience in similar field/industries is preferred. Strong Experience or equivalent of Gas Delivery in both bulk and cylinders, Air Separate Unit running experience is preferred;
• Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management
• Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
• Good troubleshooting, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
• Demonstrated supplier management capability;
• Capability to work in English environment;
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN Experienced Hire JR0139226 Dalian
Back to top