Facilities UPW Technician
- Hillsboro, OR
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In this position, you will work as Ultra-Pure water technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians maintaining ultra-pure water systems. Your scope will include all TD operations on the Ronler campus in Oregon.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operating and maintaining ultra-pure water systems which support Technology Development (TD) facilities.
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultra Violet Light Sterilization etc.
- Maintaining Analytical equipment and creating the Statistical reports (Preventative Excursion Management Systems).
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Passion for safety
- Works well in a dynamic team environment demonstrating excellent team skills
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help.
Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly . You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
The candidate must have at least one of the following:
- Associate's technical degree in the mechanical, chemical or Water/Purification field or equivalent technical degree with 1+ years of experience in Ultra-Pure water operations or facilities
- Military experience with 1+ years of experience in Ultra-Pure water operations or facilities
- David H. Paul UPW certification or equivalent would be an added advantage
- Facilities maintenance experience.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Tech Grad JR0142157 Hillsboro
Back to top