Facilities Technician - UPW
- Hillsboro, OR
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will work as Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) Technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians maintaining ultra-pure water systems. Your scope will include all Technology Development (TD) operations on the campus in Oregon.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Operate and maintain ultra-pure water systems which support TD facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilize quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultra Violet Light Sterilization, etc.
- Maintain analytical equipment and creating the statistical reports Preventative Excursion Management Systems- Utilize Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Interact with factory and other customers and stakeholders- Role model safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT)This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must possess an Associate of Arts or an Associates of Science degree or 1+ years of military experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Associate degree in Water / Purification or equivalent.
- David H. Paul UPW certification or equivalent.
- Facilities maintenance experience.
- Experience with working on a team.
- 1+ years of experience in Ultra-Pure water operations.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Tech Grad JR0118749 Hillsboro
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top