Facilities Technician Industrial Waste Systems (IWS)
- Phoenix, AZ
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
- In this position, you will work as Industrial Water System (IWS) technician.
- You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians maintaining IWS treatment systems.
- The selected candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule (days)
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Works with high safety standards and coaches safe behaviors within the workgroup
- Ensures work places are in safe working manner by holding housekeeping as a high priority
- Operating and maintaining IWS systems which support our operations facilities
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures while being able support factory tool install, de-install and construction activities
- Commissioning new IWS systems, including FAT/OAT document review and implementation, startup support and training delivery.
- Providing feedback on work plans and working with system engineers on modifications as needed
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to treatment of impurities in Industrial Waste systems
- Maintaining Analytical equipment and conducting high level analyses to ensure compliance
- Generating and analyzing system data trends to assist in operations and troubleshooting
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Cross training in facilities operations and maintenance activities while providing excellent customer service
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders to drive One Intel
- Conducting treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems
T he successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team
- Work across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
- Must be willing to lift up to 25 lbs., and spend the majority of time (greater than 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, walking 3-5 miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for 9 hours.
- Candidate must be willing to work a compressed work week schedule | Shift is twelve hours long and rotates from three to four days a week
- The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
- Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree in a water program or any other related field.
- Certification in any STEM or any other technical field of study.
- Military Experience.
- 3 years + Work experience in waste water system operations
- Knowledge of field instrumentation (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.).
- Experience in Industrial water systems operations, including procedure review and development.
- Proficiency in Maximo and CDOCS, ILM
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Tech Grad JR0129313 Phoenix
Back to top