Facilities Manager - Group Leader
- Phoenix, AZ
The Corporate Services team is seeking a Facilities Group Leader to support operations.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible.
Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help to manage facility operations including direct management of CS technicians.
- Operations including metrology on owned equipment, system controls interfacing with multi-cross discipline engineers/technicians setting focus, discipline, and engineering led culture.
- Enforcing detailed and/or accurate SOO's, operational, maintenance, Statistical Process Control (SPC) targets and control limits, RFC's, training, and design documentation of control systems.
- Review of design, construction and operations.
- Support of construction related projects and activities.
- GL will be responsible for all operations on a 7x24 basis.
- Management of technicians including setting direction and performance management.
- Cooperate closely with factory operations.
- Extensive partnering/interfacing with all CS engineering disciplines.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Problem solving.
- Positive leadership.
- Effective presentation
- Influencing skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related engineering field; or Military service with 5 years of work experience or any equivalent degree.
4+ years related experience in:
- Facilities management systems.
3+ years of experience in:
- Semiconductor factory operations.
- People management or project team management.
- Knowledgeable in facilities operations, technology development, and process transfer.
- Proven track record as a facilities technology leader.
- Previous fab management experience.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0125882 Phoenix
Back to top