Facilities Engineer (Mechanical)
- Chengdu, China
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
• Owning mechanical systems (HVAC, fire protection, Oil Free Air, Vacuum etc.) and ensuring systems performance to meet the reliability/uptime goals through systematic problem solving and statistical validation.
• Oversees mechanical systems related maintenance and operations. Owning the system related technical document development and update including specifications, SOPs etc. and deploy to facility operation team.
• Oversees mechanical systems related design, reconfiguration/modifications to meet design criteria and ensure compliance to existing standards/specifications.
• Involves in coordination with construction/design team in project execution.
• Leads the mechanical systems functional testing & commissioning for all projects. Assists in the construction/installation supervision at field and conducts factory acceptance test. Owning system related project documents verification and acceptance.
• Managing the system capacity and triggering the upgrade based on factory ramping plan.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in operation/maintenance or design or construction of HVAC, fire protection, utility systems (compressors, vacuum pumps, water supply etc.), valves, piping.
• Semiconductor factory facility management experience is preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be familiar with GB-Code, ASHRAE standards, ASME, ANSI, ASTM, Piping & structure Codes and other international codes and standards will be a plus.
• Fluent English speaking, strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to execute tasks independently, effectively.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
CN Experienced Hire JR0130743 Chengdu
Back to top