Facilities Engineer - (Evergreen)
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
The heart of Intel innovation lies in its semiconductor facilities and this is your opportunity play a central role in sustaining our state-of-the-art facilities controls. Our Facilities Engineers make a big impact by supporting our daily tactical efforts in safety, reliability and environmental objectives. Furthermore, colleagues will follow your lead in planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance and modifications - everything that goes into supporting Intel's most valuable manufacturing facilities. Intel offers you an opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge, your understanding of operating systems, and your superior problem-solving skills to validate system performance, and to collaborate with the site facility management team, suppliers and key stakeholders.
Intel offers you an opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge, your understanding of operating systems, and your superior problem-solving skills to validate system performance, and to collaborate with the site facility management team, suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor and/or Master of Science in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. Equivalent engineering work experience might be considered instead of a degree.
- 4 years of experience in facilities engineering with experience in large-scale manufacturing/operations support.
- 4 years of experience identifying, analyzing and solving immediate issues with technical equipment.
- 4 years of experience in facilities systems (Mechanical, Process, Electrical, I&C, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills in a business setting.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and influence both technical and management personnel to resolve issues in a cost efficient way.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Experience with Statistical Process control.
- Experience working in a production environment and/or with other facilities process systems.
- Experience with project planning, coordination and integration
- Demonstrated ability to professionally present to peers and leadership at site at cross-site meetings and actively participate in cross-site tasks as directed.
Corporate Services is proactively trying to find candidates with the above skill set and that this exact position may not be available at this time. By showing interest in this requisition, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available within this business group.
What we offer We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0081619
Back to top