- Guadalajara, Mexico
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow! Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Provide Facilities engineering support to the site organizations in Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- This position seeks for a proactive candidate, willing to ensure daily business operations, industrial facilities and continuous improvement.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of:
- Instrumentation's & Control (I&C) and a variety of industrial communication networks such as BACnet, Modbus, Ethernet, Control net
- Industrial facilities as: Chilled, condensed, process and domestic water; Fire Protection, Medium and low voltage (equipment and distribution), Reverse Osmosis, SCADA.
- Basics principles in many engineering areas such as: fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, electrical machines, turbomachines, electrical installations, automation & control.
- Owning safety within area of influence.
- Ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting up-time goals.
- Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions.
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field.
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve the lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools.
- Systematic problem solving.
- Statistical validation of system performance.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
What we offer: We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, etc. We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electrical engineering or related fields from an accredited University.
- Experience identifying, analyzing and solving immediate issues with technical equipment. Being able to apply trouble solving techniques, for example MBPS.
- Knowledge of electrical design techniques, tools, and be able to interpret blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Candidate must have experience in handling facilities system including HVAC, process mechanical (Oil Free Air, Industrial exhaust, Process Vacuum) and PCW system.
- 3 years of experiences working in Multinational companies, in the field of Facilities Operations and/or Engineering.
- Advanced English is a must. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in managing or give clear direction to technical groups, to achieve operational goals.
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; from engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Proven strong customer services skills.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MX Experienced Hire JR0137249 Guadalajara
Back to top