- Hillsboro, OR
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems and will require working on other disciplines.
- Work from drawings, schematics and other documentation.
- Conducting daily rounds and readings.
- Work closely with Engineering to establish total predictive maintenance procedures and cost models.
- The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed day work week schedule.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must have an AA/AS degree + 3 - 6 yrs. exp. with electrical power focus or equivalent military experience or equivalent work experience + Journeyman License.
- Active journeyman license is required.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Minimum of 3 - 6+ years of experience in all aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
- Minimum of 3 - 6+ years of experience with maintenance requirements of electrical facility systems, such as electrical distribution (up to 15kv), HVAC equipment, and facility piping systems associated controls and instrumentation for basic facility equipment/systems.
- Minimum of 3 - 6+ years of experience with metering and testing equipment including multi-meter, Megger, High-Pot, ground fault detector, VLF, and IR camera.
- Willingness to work in heavy personal protective equipment including Level 4 arc flash protection suit outside with high temperature and willingness to lift up to 30 lbs. and pull 250 lbs at least once a day.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC70), Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E).
- Strong Mathematical skills, ability to read single line diagrams, schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take corrective action.
- Experience reading one line electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints.
- Capable and willing to pass CPR/AED training.
Inside this Business Group
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US JR0132569 Hillsboro
Back to top