Facilities Electrical Technician
- Santa Clara, CA
Corporate Services provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world. Assignments are complex in nature.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems and will require working on other disciplines.
- Work from drawings, schematics and other documentation.
- Conducting daily rounds and readings.
- Working closely with Engineering to establish total predictive maintenance procedures and cost models.
- Work performed typically within broadly defined parameters.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess an Associate of Arts or an Associates of Science degree with 3 to 6+ years of experience working as an electrician or 8+ years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Journeyman Electrical License.
- Extensive electrical experience in all aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
- Facility equipment/systems experience, electronics, breaker open/close, VFD, Transformers, substations, ATS, UPS PMs, PLC, DDC, boiler, UPSs, Chiller, and facility management control systems, real-time data collection and instrumentation.
- Maintenance requirements of electrical facility systems knowledge, such as electrical distribution up to 15kv, HVAC equipment, facility piping systems associated controls and instrumentation for basic facility equipment/systems, take general electrical equipment load readings.
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports.
- Knowledgeable in state of the art clean room environments.
- Ability to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take corrective action.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0125653 Santa Clara
Back to top