Fab11X Manufacturing Technician - Contract
In this position, you will be responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing specialized processing equipment in a clean room environment and maintain high-volume output without compromising safety or quality. You will also be responsible for wafer processing, troubleshooting, and other duties as required supporting Fab objectives. You will be expected to work from technical manuals, specifications, drawings/diagrams, schematics, written and verbal instructions utilizing a variety of tools, test equipment, problem solving techniques and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral skills:
Must excel in a team environment and have a positive outlook
Must be dedicated and reliable
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Relevant experience that meets the job requirements will be considered if obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, or equivalent degree/military experience/ certification.
- Must be willing and able to perform the job in a physically demanding environment.
- The candidate may be required to put on and wear a respirator (approx. 3x per shift) and use breathing air while working.
- The candidate is expected to use ladder during maintenance activities for larger tools. While working at top of the tools, the candidate may need to use fall protection (i.e. Full body harness and lanyard) 2 to 3 times per week. Must be able to regularly bend or squat and kneel up and down while performing maintenance on tools and while working. May require some work on the interior of some tools with confined spaces.
- Candidate must willing to lift up to 25 lbs., and spend the majority of time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Knowledge in electronics or digital circuitry.
- Knowledge in end-user computer skills and navigation.
- Knowledge in Schematic/wiring diagram reading.
- Knowledge in electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Proven abilities with Testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, Technical data and test equipment.
- Knowledge in Operations, mechanics, nuclear, weapons systems and field service.
- Experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing fab in process, equipment, operations or assembly.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intel Contract Employee JR0111589 Albuquerque
Back to top