Fab Corporate Service Staff Engineer- Electrical/Water/Gas/Mechanical/Chemistry
- Dalian, China
DMTM & Department briefing/introduction:
Intel Dalian is rapidly expanding its 3D NAND high volume manufacturing facility, and now we are seeking for many strong candidates to join CS-Cooperate Service department. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions effectively collaborating with construction and operations teams. You will provide facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives with construction, maintenance of equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures. Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility for creating a safe and productive environment.
Your new position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix. (You can read more about the transaction in the press release). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data. In your role, you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includes NAND technology and component development along with fab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology and components and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK hynix.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning safety within area of influence ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or operations impacts by meeting up time goals.
- Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools systematic problem solving statistical validation of system performance collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, and key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
- You will provide facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality and cost.
- Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and systematic problem solving, statistical validation of system performance in collaboration with all stakeholders.
Qualification ( Knowledge and skills required)
- 10 years working required in similar field/industries is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
- Strong Experience or equivalent skill required in area of Electrical/Water/Gas/Mechanical/Chemistry
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Good troubleshooting, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
Education (Desired degree & major)
- Must have a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical/Water/Gas/Mechanical/Chemistry area...
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN JR0148712 Dalian
Back to top