F11X Process Development Engineer - Lithography
As a Photolithography Process Development Engineer, you'll be part of Intel's HVM fabrication process development team that is driving innovation for next generation Silicon products. You will play a critical role in the development of Silicon Bridge, Silicon Photonics, and Non-Volatile Memory fabrication processes, yield improvements, and HVM solutions.
Defines roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for existing and new technology processes. Defines and establishes flow, procedures, and required equipment to develop new devices or products. Selects and develops material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements. Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle. Drives improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel. Able to select and develop process on existing and new process tool platforms. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools. Develops strategy to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to deal with these problems in the future. Trains production/receiving engineers for transfer to high volume manufacturing.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated strong team dynamics, able to work through complex issues with a diverse team.
- Have good time management skills, is self-motivated, and have strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Resourceful and have strong problem-solving skills.
- This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
- Must possess MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or an equivalent field, and the following skills/experience:
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following: Photolithography, resist coatings/patterning, and CD and Registration modulation.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 3+ years of experience of Statistical Process Control (SPC) or Design of Experiments (DOE) principles.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Tech Grad JR0116494 Albuquerque
Back to top