Experienced System Validation Engineer
It's more than Validation, It's intel's Validation.
As a Validation Engineer at FV IDC, you will have a meaningful effect on the next generation processors, working shoulder to shoulder with the Design and Architecture teams.
Get ready to function as a technological detective to solve highly challenging puzzles and drive Intel's core products to the max.
A unique opportunity to be a part of a team that defines, create and execute SoC pre & post silicon validation plans for cutting edge pre-production CPU products.
You will be required to see the big picture, take part in validation strategy definition and be responsible for high quality Client products.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Chipset integrated circuit testing and high-volume manufacturing experience would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of creating and implementing integrated, multi-discipline solutions
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and to initiate and drive new model path finding activity from ambiguity (concepts) to clarity (defined direction and development)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, effective listening and influencing skills that result in strong working partnerships across organization boundaries
- Knowledge of Si process/test domains
- Experience in: FPGA, Emulation/Prototyping, Pre Si or Post Si validation, Logic Design, Integration, Complex Debug
- Knowledge in: Graphics, Display, PCIE, Memory, Security, Power management, SoC, HW/SW integration.
- Drivers or firmware development is an advantage
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top