Experienced electrical tech - K. Gat
In this position, you will be responsible for the plant electrical systems,
covering the main distribution systems, high voltage, UPS system, emergency generator system, VSD's and more. You will be responding to customer and client requests, maintenance and response to events as they occur. You will be developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment and post your internal certification you will be participating the electrical team shift rotation.
***This is a temporary position for a period of 3 years
You should possess an Electrical practical engineer degree.
- Israeli Electrical license - "HASHMELAI RASHI", as a minimum.
- Israeli Electrical High voltage license - preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working at industrial plants facilities.
- Good Technical knowledge and experience with Electrical systems theory and principles
for Operation and maintenance, understanding of electrical schemes.
- High independency and good Team work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge and usage of Microsoft office applications.
- When qualification ends the Job requires working in shifts mode
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
IL Intel Contract Employee JR0088631 Qiryat Gat
Back to top