Experienced CAD Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
About us :
Intel Wireless Communication Solutions (WCS), is a world-class leader in wireless connectivity and the industry's #1 provider of PC Wi-Fi/BT solutions. WCS powers ultra-fast, low latency, low power and ultra-reliable wireless connectivity for 100's of million people worldwide, enhancing experiences that range from businesses, education and health to gaming and industrial services.
WCS is looking for CAD Architect, to work with the best silicon engineering team! .
As part of your role :
As an experienced CAD Architect in the silicon department, you will be required to assume a technical leadership role in the development of these design flows for multiple engineering customers Internal or External using industry standard EDA software such as Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor , etc...
You will be responsible for new EDA tool evaluations, selections, support, collateral creation PDK, FDK or CAD flow development with special focus on Front End part
You will Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Computer Science.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in IC Design, ASIC or Computer Aided Design CAD.
- Solid track record with Cadence, Synopsys and/or Mentor tools is expected
- You demonstrate expertise with various Electronic Design Automation, software, flows and architecture
- You demonstrate a solid understanding of Integrated Circuit IC, ASIC simulation tools and related methodologies
- You demonstrate experience in front-to-back digital flows RTL to GDS
- You have excellent programming skills: Unix, Perl, Python, Skill, Tcl, C/C++ or other
- Practical experience and solid track record with data management software is expected DesignSync, Mercurial, Git/Gatekeeper, etc...
- Demonstrate experience to interface with engineers, senior managers and stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience to mentor, coach and lead small groups of junior engineers working across Intel sites
- Demonstrate understanding of RTL Synthesis, APR, Design and Verification
- Excellent communication skills
- You are team player and self-motivated technical leader aligned with Intel values GPTW
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
IL Experienced Hire JR0130748 Haifa
Back to top