Executive Assistant to the Chief Information Officer
- Santa Clara, CA
Provides executive administrative support to the office of the Chief Information Officer. The successful candidate will primarily support the Chief Information Officer while also partnering in supporting other CIO office projects and processes. This role requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. You will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature including both Intel and 3rd party confidential information. Individual must be proactive, with a high level of initiative, willing to anticipate next steps and be a strong communicator. Strong attention to detail and must be good at prioritizing and multi-tasking. Positive energy, enthusiasm, creativity, and critical thinking are important for success in this role. The candidate should have experience in working with senior level executives. Needs to be comfortable with all Microsoft productivity tools, and quick learner to gain understanding of the business planning cycles at Intel across Finance and Human Resources. The ideal candidate will have wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. The candidate will also be expected to work smoothly and professionally with other executive admins and be a solid team player, as well as help facilitate timely and accurate communications. Previous executive assistant experience preferred.
- Strong customer orientation and teaming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision making to resolve complex problems
- Manage sensitive and confidential information discreetly
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently
- Strong understanding and experience in booking domestic and international travel
- Understands department goals and priorities, anticipates needs, and initiates action
- Manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary
- High School/ Equivalent
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- 9+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to VP/SVP level management or equivalent education
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0129584 Santa Clara
Back to top