The English-to-Japanese Technical Documentation Translator will be required to translate English technical collateral (including but not limited to documents, online training, web page and videos) into the Japanese language for Japanese end users. The translator will also be expected to translate technical diagrams using Adobe Illustrator and participate in department process improvement initiatives.
- English and Japanese language skills are required.
- The candidate should be able to multi-task effectively and have excellent communication skills.
- Graduates from Japan are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in SDL Trados, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, project management, and OxygenXML Author a plus
- Experience with FPGA technology and background in Electronic Engineering is an advantage.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Back to top