Responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, and fabrications of circuitry or specialized test equipment. Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work. May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
Candidate should possess an AS degree in electronics/electronics related field and or a Technical Certification. Both would require 2-7 years of direct experience with semiconductor wafer and component testing and equipment maintenance, or a BS in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of direct industry experience in both of the aforementioned environments.
• 1 year experience in the preventative maintenance and repairing various test equipment and probing tools (Cascades/TEL preferred).
• 2 years of direct experience in setting up device and or circuit level experimental tests. This would include wafer level electrical connections (probing) from design/engineering-given inputs.
• 1-2 years of experience in device characterization/data collection. This would include tester output and signal interpretation (results, and waveform capture and analysis).
• 1 year of experience in using micro-probing tools along with the use of specialized measurement equipment, such as modern oscilloscopes, parametric/logic analyzers and power sources.
• Proven working experience in lab and production environment on a daily basis and balancing multiple priorities effectively.
• Ability to perform administration jobs related to the logistics of the lab and interaction with tool vendor.
• Experience with one or some of the following memory testing equipment: Magnum, Advantest, ...
• Understanding of testing methodologies in the non-volatile memory (NVM) industry
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills needed.
• Motivated self-starter and independent, needing minimal supervision.
• Networking knowledge as well as proficiency in basic MS Office tools, basic computers, networking, data storage and management.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to learn a new test system quickly.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0108410 Santa Clara
Back to top