Engineering Automation and Enabling TL
IDC PTP team responsible for the product (SOC) characterization, power and performance optimization in addition to the responsibility for identifying opportunities, drive optimization & improvements through analysis of workloads and silicon behavior. PnP team in Haifa responsible for all Intel client product and as such in this position you will have exposure to senior management and huge impact on Intel next generation products.
We are looking for a Team leader to join IDC PTP as automation and enabling TL. The team responsible on E2E lab environment, driving automation, BKC, Regression, creating dedicated test setups, test execution, analysis, future product reediness and on -going support.
Your leadership skills is valuable in the role of managing 6 team members in highly dynamic working environment, and to work closely with stakeholders from development teams and program management.
- BSc computer science or electrical engineering
- 3+ years of experience in system validation that combines HW and SW
- 2+ years of experience as TL
- Leadership and management skills with wide technical understanding
- Hands on detailed and professional management
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new material quickly
- Problem solver and goal achiever
- See the big picture but also have attention to details
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Experienced Hire JR0126107 Haifa
Back to top