Engineering and Science roles at Intel's Fab24
Intel has contributed €921 million annually to the Irish economy. Join us and be part of creating the future!
We lead the semiconductor industry by creating innovative technologies. As an Intel Problem Solver you will take responsibility for product performance, conducting data analysis and turn them into the computing technology that transforms how the world works, plays, learns and communicates. If you are looking for a position where you can see the end results of your work making a real impact on the world around you, this is the team for you.
What we will offer you
This permanent position will help you further develop your Engineering and Science career by providing extensive training and hands on practical experience working with some of the smartest people in the world. The possibilities are endless!
You will be responsible for:
• Participating as part of an Engineering team to deliver world class performance on critical success indicators (Safety, Quality, Output & Equipment performance) in a highly automated wafer fabrication facility.
• Developing solutions to problems utilizing statistical knowledge and problem-solving tools as well as developing strategies to prevent the recurrence of the problem in future.
• Using data extraction, datamining & analysis skills to identify trends/outliers to reduce process variation & drive corrective action plans.
• Partnering with our 24*7 technician team to troubleshoot equipment & process issues to facilitate sustaining operations.
• Driving continuous improvement on process & equipment operational indicators to support our future customer demand.
• 1-3 years Engineering and Science experience
• You must have either a Bachelors (L8) Masters (L9) or PhD (L10) in a Science or Engineering discipline (which would include but not exclusively; Physics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry (inorganic), Chemical Eng., Electronic Eng., Electrical Eng., Material Science, Mechanical Eng., Mechatronics, Biomedical Eng., Manufacturing Eng., Production Eng., Nanotechnology & Maths etc.).
• 1-3 years' work experience.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently and manage stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated Team dynamics / Ability to work as part of a high performing team.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction.
• Good planning & organization skills.
• Commitment to travel on assignment for varying duration depending on business need.
• Commitment to work shift or regular work week as needed.
• Commitment to start work in 2020.
We also offer you:
• Competitive benefits and pay (including quarterly and annual bonuses);
• Pension and Healthcare;
• Opportunities for professional development and continuing education;
• 25 days annual leave;
• Onsite bank, gym, canteens, dental/optician services, games areas and sports & social clubs
Apply with your CV today and a brief description of work experience / dissertation.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
IE JR0127059 Leixlip
Back to top