- Haifa, Israel
What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About th e P osition
As an E mbedded student you will develop quality deliverables at all stages of the software development life cycle. You will gain knowledge of low-Level source code development, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, programming in C++ , and hardware design.
Our E mbedded students develop the system firmware that controls the world's most innovative applications in graphics, smart phones, tablets , and laptops. Embedded engineers deliver leading-edge enterprise and communications platforms, accelerate cloud computing adoption, and support solutions for big data and intelligent devices. Embedded engineers also assist with the design and implementation of micro-engine assembly code for cryptographic and compression acceleration and the firmware components of wireless charging systems.
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Student s working towards a B.Sc./ M.Sc. d egree in electrical engineering , computer engineering , software engineering , computer science , or equivalent
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a wee k
- Knowledge in C/C++ language - preferred
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Embedded position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0141802 Haifa
Back to top