Embedded Software Graduate Trainee
- George Town, Malaysia
In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for kernel device driver and middleware software integration and development for Linux, Windows and RTOS.
- Participating in software requirements and planning for software releases.
- Practicing sound software engineering best practices, unit test and automation.
- Collecting and enabling Software metrics for project review.
You must possess a Bachelor's or a Master's degree and/or a Ph.D. in Software Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Engineering.
- Ability to read and understand datasheet and schematics.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizations
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
MY Intern JR0146291 Penang Internet of Things Group
Back to top