Embedded Applications Engineering
• As an Applications Engineer, you will work with customers, intel PSG field and Distribution field personnel in multiple geographies, and specialist colleagues to enable customer to design in with intel FPGA/embedded product as efficiently as possible
• In this role you will be responsible to provide expert level technical support to customers in the field of embedded SoC, high level tools design tools e.g. OpenCL and acceleration products. You will also have the opportunities to support all phases in customer design process which includes schematic review and design planning
• Create example designs and reference designs to demonstrate usage of intel FPGA products and create deflection materials to help customer to be self-sufficient in problem solving
• Development of good technical relationships with embedded SoC, high level design, and acceleration card application spaces
• Maintenance of good working relationships with local sales and marketing personnel who are working on demand creation in the acceleration and embedded systems areas supporting them as necessary
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Embedded/Software Engineering and plus at least 3 years relevant experience
• Familiar with FPGA/embedded SoC design, software and hardware development or debug
• Experience in applications embedded SoC, OpenCL, FPGA microprocessor for acceleration is a plus
• Embedded Linux knowledge
• Knowledge of C, C or other relevant programming languages
• The ability to work flexibly in a multi-tasking team environment with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to apply sound judgement
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0104394 Bangalore
Back to top