In this position, you will be joining the Customer Experience Group within Intel Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) as an applications engineer specializing in embedded software for SoC FPGAs. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform readiness testing for each release of embedded software, tools, and examples to ensure that the behavior of the release meets customer specifications; document any variances
- Provide technical support and training for Intel's SoC FPGA embedded software solutions
- Develop and validate software examples on development kits to showcase Intel SoC FPGA capabilities
- Develop technical documentation such as device handbook, user guides, tutorials and application notes to educate customers on methods to develop software for SoC FPGAs
- Domestic and international travel may be required
Behavioral traits will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Capability to drive issues to closure
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple issues and deliverables simultaneously
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- A Bachelor/ Licenciatura or Master of Science degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with a minimum three years of related applications engineering or system design experience.
- Proven hands-on experience with embedded software development, including boot software (Uboot and UEFI) and Linux driver and application development.
- Advanced English level.
- Applications-class embedded processors and embedded design,
- Proven systematic hardware and software board debug
- Work within operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- PCIe protocol and software stack
- Ethernet protocols and network stack
- FPGA devices, configuration methods, and design software
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
MX Experienced Hire JR0160257 Guadalajara Data Center Group