Electrical group leader - K. Gat
In this position, you will be managing F28 electrical team of technicians responsible for safety, quality, team health, cost and output of the electrical facility and support systems. Fab electrical plant includes: distribution systems from site main substation at 161KV down to H.V, M.V systems at 22KV, 6.6KV and down below to various low voltages systems as LVSS's (Low Voltage Substations), UPSs, Emergency generators, Motor Control Centers, Variable Speed Drives and more.
As part of the job, you will have to manage the techs and the operation of these systems with high interface with site Electrical engineers. You will lead the technicians in day to day activities, own their development and proficiency and be responsible for systems reliability and stability.
You will also be expected to initiate, lead and drive system improvement, support upgrade projects on these systems and work with systems' customers. This role requires significant management interface with Fab areas as well as with corporate peers . It also requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to assure a safe and high quality operation and provide solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
You must be an Electrical Engineer BSc, MSc is preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- Israeli Electrical license - "Engineer - Hasmelahi Mehandes".
- Management experience of electrical team for more than 5 years; Experience in technical and operational management, preferably in industrial factories maintenance & operation.
- Commercial and Financial planning and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong team work capabilities, partnering with peers, customers and suppliers and integration and coordination skills
- High leadership & influence capabilities.
- Ability to work and respond effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Deal with a wide scope and multi-tasking
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong customer orientation
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
IL Experienced Hire JR0118672 Qiryat Gat
Back to top