DTD Strategic Equipment Group Project Manager
This job requisition is to seek a strong candidate for the Project Manager role in the Strategic Equipment Group in Dalian Technology Development (DTD) organization, reporting to the DTD Process Champion. The job responsibilities include executing 5-generation equipment selection process, managing copy-smart equipment selection, co-owning equipment productivity improvement and breakthrough with process areas, and collaborating with IE, Finance and Supply Chain teams on model-of-record and cost model development.
The candidate must have demonstrated technical excellence in creative problem solving, equipment capability enabling, and manufacturing process optimization in one or more process equipment or integration areas.
• BS, MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor research, development or manufacturing environment are required. MBA or equivalent is highly desired;
• Strong expertise of one or more process engineering areas is required. Hands-on experiences in process integration, technology development and technology transfer are highly desired;
• Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
• Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
• Agility in learning, improving, and innovating
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Back to top