DTD Senior Dry Etch Process Engineer
This job requisition is to seek experienced candidate for Intel Dalian TD Dry Etch Process Engineer. In this role, the selected candidate will be a member of a world-class process engineer team and work with world-class etch tools. The job responsibilities include owning world-class 3D NAND etch development (such as high aspect ratio etch and dry clean), co-owning the technology transfer and synergy with DMTM HVM counterpart, and collaborating with US Pathfinding team for equipment and process development.
• The candidate must have a demonstrated track record of technical excellence in creative problem solving, equipment or device development, or manufacturing process optimization in dry etch area.
• MS or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 3 years of experience in semiconductor R&D environment is required;
• Knowledge of plasma dry etch chambers & processes is required;
• Hands-on experiences in technology development is highly desired;
• Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN Experienced Hire JR0102443 Dalian
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top