DSP Engineering Intern
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
In this internship responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Candidate would be involved in development of digital signal algorithms
- Opportunity to learn by working closely with very senior engineers
- Area of research: baseband signal processing and digital beamforming
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this internship. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge in one or all of the following areas, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuit Design, and processors (DSP Programming)
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Intern JR0143217 Santa Clara
Back to top