- Santa Clara, CA
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Candidate would be involved in development of digital signal processing algorithms
- Excellent opportunity to learn by working closely with very senior engineers
- Areas include: 5G and 6G baseband signal processing, digital beamforming, analog calibration, digital pre-distortion of power amplifiers, self-interference cancellation, etc.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 6+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 4+ years of experience -OR- a PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 2+ years of experience in:
- Communication theory and signal processing
- Fluent with MATLAB
1+ years of experience in:
- Analog/RF (at least at system level) and digital design.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0143414 Santa Clara
Back to top