Discrete Graphics Diagnostics Architect
- Toronto, Canada
Graphics & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering ( GTCHE), Graphics Platform Engineering team here at Intel is expanding its leading position in graphics for the PC market with high-end discrete graphics solutions for a broad range of computing segments. Millions of users today enjoy computing experiences powered by Intel's leading cores and visual computing IP. We are adding to our portfolio of unmatched capabilities, advancing our strategy to lead in computing and graphics, and ultimately be the driving force of the data revolution.
We are looking for a Discrete Graphics Diagnostics Architect to join our team.
In this position you will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Define competitive diagnostics and tools architecture for discrete graphics Data Center and Consumer products
- Lead and drive diagnostics architecture requirements with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with HW and SW engineering/architecture teams to implement new diagnostic features and tools
- Work with implementation team to formulate diagnostics and tools roadmap
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
Candidate should also have 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Diagnostics and tools expertise within the graphics industry
- Strong knowledge of GPU/CPU architecture, HW interfaces, or display technologies
- Understanding of Windows or Linux OS architecture
- Experience with graphics product design/test cycle
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here CA Experienced Hire JR0151223 Toronto Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software
Back to top