Director of XPU (GPU, FPGA and Accelerators) Technical Marketing
Intel's newly formed Technology Marketing team is looking to hire a Director of XPU (GPU, FPGA and Accelerators) Technical Marketing.
- This unique role requires a person that thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with a strong GPU/AI/Matrix/Accelerator/FPGA Architecture/uArch technical bench strength and experience. A successful candidate will be responsible for bridging the gap between GPU, AI Accelerator IP's, FPGA and other architects, designers and senior engineers with the wider internal and external marketing world. They will need to be able to be able to turn deep technical details into impactful and powerful marketing. They will need to create well planned strategies and then convert them into masterful and adaptive execution.
- This person will be responsible for creating and driving critical narratives, messaging and supporting plans across Intel's latest and future GPU, AI Accelerator IP's, FPGA and other designs. Interfacing heavily with the engineering leaders and creating/driving marketing assets, proof points and technology demonstrations to a wide range of internal and external audiences.
- This role will require the ability to engage and influence across a diverse set of internal stakeholders, including global GPU, AI Accelerator IP's, FPGA and other engineering teams, as well as product and sales and marketing leaders, to package and align these efforts cross-functionally. Externally, this person will interface with the tech media, industry analysts, partners, customers and other industry influencers as needed.
- This person will be part of a new team of technical marketing experts, with a clear mission and responsibility for bringing technical and marketing expertise together. This team will be influencing the creation of stronger marketing and over time will aspire to also influence stronger technology and IP, by ensuring that key marketing features are not pushed below ZBBs within planning processes.
- The individual in this function will also be responsible for the creation of key technical marketing materials, including public presentations, demos, white papers and support materials for internal stakeholders.
- This is a unique opportunity to play a leadership role in rebuilding and expanding Intel's technology leadership perception and credibility in the industry.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- A strong understanding of GPU, AI Accelerator IP's, FPGA and other architectures
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written communications skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- A passion for computing technology and AI
- A passion for storytelling and message crafting
- Exceptional collaboration and team leadership capabilities
- An enthusiasm for building out a new capability for the company
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field preferred along with 10-15 years of industry experience
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Tech Grad JR0108117
Back to top