Digital Design and Pre-Silicon Verification Engineers
- Ennis, Ireland
In this position you will be a member of the silicon engineering team at the Shannon Design Centre within the Ethernet Products Group. As part of this silicon engineering team, you will be involved in the digital design and pre-silicon verification of leading edge Cryptographic solutions on best in class ethernet products. The team is looking to hire engineers with RTL development and/or pre-silicon verification experience to augment and provide technical leadership within the existing team. Experience in adjacent engineering disciplines such as software development would also be considered.
If you are a candidate with RTL experience, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing the micro-architectural specification of complex design block(s).
- Logic implementation of complex design block(s) using RTL coding techniques.
If you are a candidate with pre-Si Validation experience, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the pre-silicon functional verification of complex digital designs.
- Implementation of functional verification environments (testbenches).
- Development of test plans & test cases.
In both positions, you will interact closely with other teams such as the Architecture, Design for Test, Structural Design, Software/Firmware and post-Silicon Validation teams.
Shannon is the primary location for this position, however, we offer flexibility to work from other Intel sites in Leixlip and Cork. In addition we are happy to facilitate arrangements which facilitate a Home Office set up, from a work/life balance perspective
- You should possess at minimum an honours degree (level 8 on www.nfq.ie ) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. Additional qualifications include:
- ASIC, SoC or FPGA design and/or pre-silicon verification experience.
- Proven track record of successful first time delivery of projects.
- A self-starter with the ability to assume leadership roles.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
- Experience with industry standard development and/or verification tools and methodologies.
Experience with switching/routing and communications protocols such as Ethernet would be an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Ireland, Cork; Ireland, Leixlip;
IE JR0144400 Shannon
Back to top