Diffusion Shift Engineer
PTD Module Equipment Engineers are responsible for leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- Insitu ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly! Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site. Must hold a PhD.
- Candidates must possess an AS. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- More than 5 years of direct experience on Diffusion/Implant equipment tool installation, qualification, matching and maintenance.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skill.
- Intermediate understanding of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of SPC principles.
- Able to communicate and present effectively
- Demonstrate data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills
- Ability to succeed in multi-tasking complex projects
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and address root causes
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0117689 Albuquerque
Back to top