DFx Design Engineer
The Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) Division, within the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for design and development of Graphics, Media and Display IPs as well as discrete Graphics SoCs (GPUs), targeting both Client Device and Datacenter markets. The GTCHE organization is at the center of Intel's push into the discrete Graphics SoCs market segment targeting next-generation applications such as High-performance Exascale computing, Deep learning / training, Cloud Graphics, Media analytics, High-end gaming, etc.
In this position you will be part of a world-class Silicon design organization working with a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting-edge IP/SoC architectures, advanced Silicon design and process technologies, with tremendously exciting opportunities for industry-leading engineering innovations.
- Working on pre-silicon RTL feature design and validation,
- Working on structural design convergence
- Perform coverage analysis and improvement
- Drive software interoperability
- Test content generation and validation
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with 2-8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong background in logic verification with a good understanding of logic design concepts - Expertise in Verilog, System Verilog, AVM/OVM, Perl scripting, and VCS simulator
- Working knowledge of UNIX, and Windows*
- Familiarity with the ASIC design flow and working knowledge of 3D Graphics.
- Exposure to Design For Test/Debug DFT/DFD technologies and tools is strongly preferred, including ATPG/scan test and MBIST/array test tooling and techniques
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IN JR0139705 Bangalore
Back to top