- George Town, Malaysia
We are inviting engineers to explore a future career in solving challenging problems in chip timing.
The DFT engineer will typically be involved in timing related issues for ASIC/SoC. The engineer will also be involved in architecture definition and drive implementation of designs for testability.
In this job function, the engineer is expected to:
- Perform ATPG stuck-at and transition fault pattern generation & coverage analysis.
- Perform JTAG, Bscan, DC parametric and Mbist test pattern generation and simulations
- Work with Customer Engineers to suggest implementation to improve test coverage.
- Work with Test Engineers to debug test pattern failures.
- Work with circuit designers to drive all testability issues to closure
- Define DFT architecture for new device families which includes testability for core logics, memories, PLL and DLL.
- Develop DFT flow for macro & fullchip level to support DC scan, AC scan, scan compression, BIST and etc.
Our DFT Engineer for structured ASIC would typically have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with minimum 5 years of working software EDA flow development experience & VLSI exposure.
- Experience in timing/STA is essential, including experience in static timing analysis tools such as PrimeTime
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL including behavior model construction and verification is essential
- Experience in Industrial ATPG tools, Logic simulation tools
- Experience in Perl, TCL, C/C and Linux/Unix software development will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Computer Systems and Skills
- Industrial ATPG tools
- Logic simulation tools
- JTAG and boundary-scan test methodology
- Memory BIST
- High-speed SerDes I/O testing methodology
If your skills and qualification match this and you are interested to hear more about this profile, please click apply to subscribe
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0080205 Penang
Back to top