Devops Tech lead Engineer for Intel Sports
Intel Sports Group is seeking for a senior infrastructure DevOps for Intel sports.
What are we doing?
Intel Sports: changing the game with volumetric video
Intel Sports is transforming how fans experience sports. We put fans in the game. Imagine experiencing a season-defining moment as your favorite player sees it, or as the referee sees it: we can show you any angle and any point of view.Intel Sports creates "virtual camera" views from anywhere on the field of play, and delivers those stunning views to broadcast, digital, and mobile platforms. We partner with the top global sports leagues to bring these immersive experiences to market.
We are looking for a talented player to Join our game!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional DevOps engineer who wants to be part of creating the future of immersive media technologies. Great team player with a passion for building the foundations for real-time applications.
What will you do with us?
Administrate and maintain Cloud infrastructure and services hosted on it. Take a part in designing and building new products based on innovative Cloud, Stream Processing and Big Data solutions. Containerize using Docker and K8s. Work in dynamic, inspiring, startup-like environment of Intel Sports True View.Develop, maintain and support CI, CD, CM and Application Life Cycle Management tools and processes.
What must you have?
- 3 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role, preferably at a company using AWS
- Hands-on Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform)
- Hands-on Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and EKS
- Hands-on Experience with continuous integration tool - Jenkins 2.0
- Relevant scripting skills - bash, Python, Groovy
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. DataDog, NewRelic, Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix)
What would be nice if you have?
- Java development skills
- Experience with AWS based Stream Processing and/ or Big Data solutions
- Experience with log analysis using ELK, etc.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0108330 Tel Aviv
Back to top