- Ramat Gan, Israel
The role is in the CABLE SW group, which is affiliated with the Connected Home Division.
The Group is responsible for development and maintenance of IP for the Cable Modem, Gateways line of products, and IP development for the next generation of SoC components that integrate into the Cable Modem Gateways products in CHD.
The student will integrate in the DevOps team of products. The work includes touching all stages of the software development life cycle: collecting the requirements, analyzing, developing, writing code, writing tests and supporting the experienced software engineers.
- B.Sc Student for Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Systems.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Python or Bash
- Knowledge in Linux - advantage
- Knowledge in C language - advantage
- Previous background in programming - advantage
- high level English
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Available for ~ 30 hours per week
- Minimum one and a half year till graduation.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
IL Intern JR0126729 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top