DevOps Manager (Computer Vision)
You will join OpenVINO QA team in IOTG Russia organization. In this position you will lead a team of DevOps engineers contributing to OpenVINO Continuous Development and Integration Infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
Development and maintenance of CI/CD system, being a single point of contact for DevOps questions. Your active contribution to software development process improvements is also expected.
- Ability or proven experience to prototype and deploy CI/CD solution end-to-end, including build, test, packaging, release automation
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of Project Management (Software Validation/Development)
- Good understanding of Software Configuration Management, Validation processes
- Fluent English
Will be an additional advantage:
- Proven experience of using Jenkins, deployment of Jenkins-based CI systems, Groovy scripts development
- Experience with K8s or other container orchestration systems
- Experience with Docker, Registry, Ansible
- Python programming skills
- System Administrator experience
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
RU Experienced Hire JR0153820 Nizhni Internet of Things Group
Back to top