DevOps Engineer (AI/Computer Vision)
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Intel's Vertical Solutions Team applies Intel's technologies to solve our customer's most complex AI use cases. We apply AI technologies that the transforms the experience for all stakeholders. IOTG is incubating secure, distributed deep learning training capabilities to support our AI strategy of training on the edge.
In this role you will setup, and manage Continuous Integration (CI) and DevOps environments, including tools to support Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system for managing product testing and quality.
As part of your role you will:
- Work closely with software engineers and QA to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Maintain and develop a robust and reliable software development infrastructure
- Collaborate with global DevOps organization from other sites
- Perform root cause analysis for production environment errors
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced skills on Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- Advanced skills on Jenkins
- Working experience with VMware and Dockers
- Understanding of Software Configuration Management, Validation processes
- Good reading and writing English skills: intermediate level or higher
- Experience with using and maintain visualization solutions, like Kibana with Elasticsearch data
- Hands-on experience in programming: Python, groovy
- Working with tools like: Puppet, Ansible, Bash, Artifactory, Netapp
- Working experience with KubeFlow or similar scalable ML/DL deployment pipelines
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
RU Experienced Hire JR0139219 Nizhni
Back to top