Habana Labs is a young and innovative company focused on developing purpose-built AI processors, disruptive solutions that will shape the future of AI and Deep Learning computing. Habana was founded in 2016 by successful entrepreneurs, launched its first AI Inference processor in 2018, its Training processor in 2019 and was acquired by Intel in December 2019. The company now operates as an autonomous subsidiary of Intel. Our vision to take AI processing from its current limits to the peak of its potential continues. We see challenges as opportunities, laser focus on execution and are determined to fulfill our vision to improve the quality of life, work and leisure with our AI solutions. We are looking for exceptionally smart people who believe that AI will change the world and would like to join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a hands-on DevOps Engineer with strong background on DevOps tools and has good knowledge on Deep learning domain. Hands on coding skills in python and C++ is a must.
Hands-on skills to root cause bugs and track for the fixes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and support Jenkins scripts in groovy and supporting infrastructure.
- Build and maintain dockers and Kubernetes for DevOps and releases.
- Build C++ Habana stack modules for CD releases
- Support the Gerrit /GIT integration of patches for the customer branches.
- Develop new test cases for new AI models being enabled on Habana HW in python /C++.
- Debug and run the existing AI test cases on Jenkins for accuracy & performance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in -on coding experience in Python and C++ programming languages
- 3+ year of DevOps and Hands on experience on Jenkins and tools
- 3+ years of experience in QA related practices and solid expertise in building tools and test cases
- 1+ years of experience in various Linux environments
- 1+ years of experience in Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks and theory (TF, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience on MLOps implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience on GO for building stacks
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, California, Santa Clara;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US JR0147352 San Diego
Back to top