Developer Student for Advanced Analytics
Advanced Analytics is a leading group at Intel that develops big data, machine learning, and deep learning solutions.
The group provides end-to-end solutions, supporting various division e.g.: R&D, manufacturing, sales and marketing etc., as well as products delivered externally, to Intel customers. As a developer in our group you will be responsible for design & development phases in the product development and also expected for high business understanding, ongoing tasks of business analysis and implementing machine-learning algorithms.
As part of the design you will explore various big data technologies. The implementation is driven by agile software development approaches like continuous integration, including the use of tools like Git and Jenkins and methodologies like TDD etc.
Design, development and maintenance of:
- Data processing infrastructure (Python)
- Machine learning models' optimization and evaluation framework (Python)
- Machine learning models' inference infrastructure (C/C )
- Continuous integration system for our products (Jenkins/Groovy)
We are looking for gifted autodidact developers, with strong passion for software engineering and Data Science
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software, and Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of studies remaining. 2.5 days per week availability during semesters
- Good knowledge and experience in the following domains: Object-oriented programming, Python development, C development, Continuous integration systems.
- Advantage: Clean Code practitioner, Experience in working with Data, Familiarity with machine learning models
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Dev position and that this position may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL JR0113852 Haifa
Back to top