Design Rule Definition Component Design Engineer
As a member of the Design Rule Definition Group in Technology Development Group (TMG) /Logic Technology Development (LTD) /Advanced Design (AD), you will be at the forefront of co-optimizing Intel's state-of-the-art process technology with diverse design needs to enable best-in-class products in data-centric world. AD serves as the design interface with the process development team, working out key design/process interactions for all new Intel processes. You will be responsible for defining, analyzing and driving Intel's logic design rules in robust and efficient manner.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Work with process, device, EDA vendors and design teams to co-optimize the process technology and layout design rules to enable TD technology certification vehicle as well as products.
- Analyze, develop and drive new methodologies, experiments and test structures on silicon to represent critical product patterns for faster yield learning.
- Analyze cross-technology design rules to achieve maximum reuse.
- Analyze, identify and drive key enabling capabilities for faster design cycle time.
- Develop methodologies to achieve consistency and efficiency in design rule definition process as well as testing methodology.
- Candidate must possess a Master's or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering or in a Physical Science.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in one of the following:
- Module Process development and/or process integration- Technology design rules interactions
- Digital, high speed VLSI design
- Physical design fill and layout completion or full chip integration
- One or more of the following key areas: semiconductor device physics, patterning, layout manipulation, data mining and machine learning.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the following
- UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Complex problems using computer algorithms and programming techniques.
- Layout manipulation and analysis method.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0126358 Hillsboro
Back to top