Design Engineer - Quartus Validation
• Our team is responsible for developing complex tools to design Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) devices that are in the core of innovation for next-generation data center acceleration applications, self-driving car technologies, wireless communication and machine learning. You will be the first to try state-of-the-art technologies in the FPGA domain and make sure that Intel customers have the best possible experience. You will have an opportunity to influence the specification and development of both next-generation software tools and cutting-edge FPGA technologies. You will have access to all Intel platforms and technologies that provides a unique opportunity to grow as an engineer. As a member of small but agile team, you will collaborate with other engineers on common problems across different products and focus areas that represents a unique opportunity for exposure to diverse technical challenges as well as accelerated career growth.
- Define validation strategy and lead the execution
- Strategize automation approach to support new Software features and device architecture support.
- Develop and design tests and test scripts to improve the quality of the Quartus
- Develop custom RTL designs to stress test and improve the quality of Quartus
- Drive BE quality implications synthesis, timing, route and placement, power etc. to provide feedback on Quartus
- BSEE/MSEE/PhD with experience in digital FPGA/ASIC design, and/or experience with verification of EDA tools
- Some significant prior experience in RTL coding (VHDL, Verilog) is essential
- Significant experience in tools for synthesis, timing, routing, placement etc.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages such as Python, Perl or Tcl
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented and well organized
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0091605 Penang
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top