- Bangalore, India
In this role as Logic Design Engineer in Intel's Artificial Intelligent Product Group (AIPG) organization, you will be responsible for the below items focusing mainly on logic design aspects of IP/Subsystems Design and Development.
• Define micro-architecture, write block/IP level specification and logic design.
• Implement specification/design in RTL using System Verilog or System C adhering to timing/power goals.
• Work with pre-silicon validation/verification team to develop test plans and verification collaterals.
• Work with physical design team to help in floor-planning of the IP block.
• Work with synthesis team to close timing of the design.
• Bachelors or Master's degree in EE, EC with 5-8 years of digital design experience.
• Well versed with Micro-architecture design, RTL coding with Verilog/System Verilog and or System-C.
• Strong knowledge in Logic Synthesis, Timing Analysis, Timing closure and UPF.
• Strong programming skill in Perl/Tcl is desirable.
• Strong analytical and debugging skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be a good team player.
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0127017 Bangalore
Back to top