This is a commissioned sales position.
Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and Dell's Client Solutions Group and managing a multi-billion dollar business and looking for opportunities to grow existing business and identify new revenue streams that can grow over time.
The successful candidate will establish and cultivate relationships with key individuals at Dell and Intel ranging from product managers to senior executives depending on situation. The person will identify and develop new opportunities within Dell. Important that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction, maximizing the business, and increasing the preference for Intel architectures.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas.
- Communicate strategies and foster greater collaboration between Intel and Dell and obtain required support and coordination to reach desired goals.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, tracking of performance all while abiding by Intel's legal requirement and code of ethics.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ideal candidate will need to develop a solid understanding of the PC client market and graphics market ranging form segments, key competitors, etc.
- While the job is focused on sales, having a basic understanding of brand and product marketing will be a plus as some elements of the job may require some marketing support.
- Exceptional communication is a must in written and verbal communications.
- Candidates who can take varied information and distill to a clear business story and help stakeholders see the key message are highly desired.
- Detail orientation and strength in business analytics is a requirement.
- A team mindset vs individual focus will be a huge asset as the role is global and requires a person who can help sales people around the world understand the product roadmap and business strategy and get excited about supporting the goals.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in a Business Administration, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in the graphics and gaming/media markets
- 2+ years of experience presenting technical/business presentations to executive management
- Previous technical sales or marketing experience
- Having experience in PC design or manufacturing, product planning
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0154828 Austin Sales and Marketing