Deep Learning Software Engineer - Platform Validation
Job description - Platform
1) Strong programming skills, C/C in Linux environment
2) Linux device drivers (User/Kernel modes)
3) Python or any other scripting language hands on experience
4) Google Test Framework (GTEST), Continuous Integration knowledge
5) The candidate should be able to understand complex software designs, algorithms, and should be able to design the test cases to test different scenarios. This includes the functional, performance and stress tests.
6) The candidate will be expected to write verification test plans, and write tests to execute those plans. Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with component owners to resolve bugs.
7) Successful software engineer can anticipate failure modes, and write punishing test content to stress the design and identify bugs. Candidate will analyze coverage gaps and devise strategies to fill coverage holes.
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech ECE or CS from reputed institute
Experience: 6-12 years of relevant experience
Behavioral traits: Problem-solving Skills - Ability to Multitask - Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills - Ability to Work in a Dynamic Team-Oriented environment
Proficiency in C, C , Standard Template Library (STL) and python, Working Experience of Developing and Validating Linux Device Drivers, Unix/Linux system Programming.
Software test specifications, Development of Test Cases, Experience in Developing and validating Device drivers, Experience of working on Complex SOC's SW Stack, Ability to understand Hardware Features from data sheets. Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms, Agile development process, Continuous Integration, Jenkins etc.
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0115132 Bangalore
Back to top