Deep Learning Software Engineer (Model Optimizer)
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
You will join the Deep Learning Model Optimizer team in OpenVINO organization. In this position you will participate in development of software stack to support deep learning models from existing deep learning frameworks. This includes implementing functional transformations for these models and also necessary hardware agnostic performance optimizations that will allow to efficiently run model inference on wide range of Intel platforms. You will have the chance to work with wide range of Deep Learning use cases and models.
- At least 3 years of software development
- Production experience with Python and C/C++
- Demonstrated debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Spoken and written English: preferably upper-intermediate level or higher
The following will be an added advantage:
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF/Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe, etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms, and of modern industry trends
- Compiler expertise
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0137905 Nizhni
Back to top