Deep Learning Software Engineer - ICE-Ref Validation
Job description - ICE-Ref
• Developing Validation SW in C with an understanding of embedded SW/HW
• Understand the various modules and their interactions within Deep Learning Toolkit
• Understand the internals as well as mathematics involved in Neural Networks and develop test plans targeting complete neural networks and its different blocks for accuracy, performance and benchmarking.
• Understand performance optimizations available for HW and develop validation SW targeting these features.
• Experience with frameworks such as Caffe2 and Tensor, workload performance and accuracy benchmarking will be plus point.
• In this role you will be define verification plans, and then develop tests. Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with component owners to resolve bugs.
• Understand the mathematics involved and develop test cases for mathematical correctness
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech ECE or CS from reputed institute
Experience: 6-15 years of relevant experience
Behavioral traits: - Problem-solving Skills - Ability to Multitask - Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills - Ability to Work in a Dynamic Team-Oriented environment.
• Skillset Required
Strong C/C programming skills are must
Google Test Framework (GTEST) knowledge
Strong debug capabilities are required
Good validation skills aka thinking from functional, performance, negative and stress scenarios required. Need skills to do coverage gaps analysis and determine mechanisms to fill coverage holes.
C STL knowledge is a plus.
Python knowledge is a plus
Agile development process, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Jira etc.
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0115129 Bangalore
Back to top