Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
Intel-Habana group is developing breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of computing by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge. Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning software technologies in close cooperation with hardware, dedicated for state-of-the-art deep learning acceleration techniques and products.
Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software. Design, develop & optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks. Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data-parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks. Transform computational graph representation of neural network model. Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries. Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams. Optimizing code for various computing hardware backends. Interacting with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
Please be informed that Intel-Habana is proactively trying to find candidates for a above position which is frequently available at Intel- Habana Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
- Proven C++ work experience and high proficiency in software engineering practices
- Experience with creating highly optimized software and algorithms design
- Strong problem-solving and can-do attitude
- Familiarity with working in Linux environment, no need to have administrative skills
Optional/ nice to have:
- AI/machine/deep learning knowledge/experience is additional advantage
- Neural networks training knowledge/experience
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming
- Experience with graph optimizations and/or compiler design
- Python programming
Inside this Business Group
PL JR0145331 Gdansk
Back to top